Hiya And Thx

Hiya and thx for coming to my blog, here is a bit about myself :D:
My Name is Emily,
I love 1D and Taylor Swift,
I am a Tomboy-Girly Girl,
My main acc on msp is: Emily2410
i am called polopandaa cuz thts the only acc in my life tht has been a vip!
I have recenly turned 10!
I am hoping to get a yrs vip from my 10th bday but my parents are still thinking about it xDD
I love msp, xat, moshimonsters, binweevils, youtube, blogging, etc. etc.
lol.
So tht about meee ^^
Thx again for visiting my blog!!!
love yaa x

Monday 4 March 2013

OMG U NEED TO HELP MEH!

OMG! Nearly lvl 5! not a lot of fame left i would take a pic but dnt have a camera but plz help i really want to get to lvl 5 so i can go to the mall! PLEASE!!!!!!?????!!! Thank You



polopandaa
p.s. it is on : polopandaa
:)
p.p.s. the main accounts now (i dnt have a lot ): polopandaa cheekymonkey472 XxChloeChloexX winniethepooh647

thnxs
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment