Hiya And Thx

Hiya and thx for coming to my blog, here is a bit about myself :D:
My Name is Emily,
I love 1D and Taylor Swift,
I am a Tomboy-Girly Girl,
My main acc on msp is: Emily2410
i am called polopandaa cuz thts the only acc in my life tht has been a vip!
I have recenly turned 10!
I am hoping to get a yrs vip from my 10th bday but my parents are still thinking about it xDD
I love msp, xat, moshimonsters, binweevils, youtube, blogging, etc. etc.
lol.
So tht about meee ^^
Thx again for visiting my blog!!!
love yaa x

Thursday 21 February 2013

NOOOOO!!!

hi guys,
ok here it goes:
WAHHH!!!! MEH VIP RAN OUT!
Ok so i dnt have any pics cuz i dnt have a camera and my computer screen is cracked :( Anyway i kinda knew cuz today i sfeb 21st and i am pretty sure i got meh vip on the 20th of january or the 21st of jan
so im pretty upset about it but i hope to get LOTS of vip's on msp and 1 membership on Moshi Monsters!
Oh you can add me on moshi monsters: cheekymonkey17472
or: chloelilyemily
that ^^ is my main Moshi Monsters account!
Anyway add me on msp and i will do a blog post of all my other blogs later
Toodles,
polopandaa
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment