Hiya And Thx

Hiya and thx for coming to my blog, here is a bit about myself :D:
My Name is Emily,
I love 1D and Taylor Swift,
I am a Tomboy-Girly Girl,
My main acc on msp is: Emily2410
i am called polopandaa cuz thts the only acc in my life tht has been a vip!
I have recenly turned 10!
I am hoping to get a yrs vip from my 10th bday but my parents are still thinking about it xDD
I love msp, xat, moshimonsters, binweevils, youtube, blogging, etc. etc.
lol.
So tht about meee ^^
Thx again for visiting my blog!!!
love yaa x

Wednesday 13 March 2013

BOREDD!!

HIYA GUYS !
I AM SOOO BORED!!
Um btw i know i say this a lot a lot but.. i defo will be doing the pictures of my main moviestars soon maybe  even today??? anywayz i am bored cuz my flash just crashed and my lappy is not letting me read lucky lily's blog :'( btw her blog is: luckylilymsp.blogspot.co.uk i am sure she would LOVE ya to read it!! So plz do and make someone happy and help me level up on all my accounts that would make someone else happy..??....
Anyways got to go byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment