Hiya And Thx

Hiya and thx for coming to my blog, here is a bit about myself :D:
My Name is Emily,
I love 1D and Taylor Swift,
I am a Tomboy-Girly Girl,
My main acc on msp is: Emily2410
i am called polopandaa cuz thts the only acc in my life tht has been a vip!
I have recenly turned 10!
I am hoping to get a yrs vip from my 10th bday but my parents are still thinking about it xDD
I love msp, xat, moshimonsters, binweevils, youtube, blogging, etc. etc.
lol.
So tht about meee ^^
Thx again for visiting my blog!!!
love yaa x

Saturday 16 February 2013

OMG I HAVE A "FAN"!!

Hi guys!
I sort of have a fan she is called I Love Kandi123 (I think)
and she said "I love ur blog" My screen is cracked and all i saw was her message : "I am going to add all your accounts" and i said "Ok how do u even knw them all" so i sounded really rude but i didnt see her "I love your blog" message so this is a post for I Love Kandi123 thanks you made my day !! (Well really my night cuz im in bed cuz its bed time yawn!!)
Ok goodnight and btw im thinking of making a blog for my main main accounts (The accounts i defo go on everyday!!) lool

polopandaa
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment